International Project Manager (United Kingdom)
- Term: Long-term contract opportunity (6 to 12 months) or the duration of the contract term, with the potential to transition to full-time employment.
- Location: UK; home office
- Hours: 40-50/week
- Performing Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) in the UK with the potential to travel throughout Europe to complete assigned tasks
- Other duties will include project management, technical report reviews and/or Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Typical sites to be assessed would include commercial properties such as offices, warehouses, manufacturing sites and hotels.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience conducting and/or managing PCAs, PCNAs, and/or engineering and architectural consulting services
- College degree in architecture, engineering, or construction-related field
- Knowledge of building components, systems and cost estimating
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to physically navigate site properties, including the ability to climb a ladder and gain access to roofs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to perform work tasks with little supervision
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Europe
- At least 5+ years of experience conducting Environmental Site Assessments
- Experience in the management/review of related due diligence projects
- Experience providing PCA/ESA assessments in the UK or other European Countries in accordance with applicable standards
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE)
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to Human Resources.