Nova Consulting Group, Inc is a global consulting company that is growing leaps and bounds and looking for energetic, professional team members to join our family!
Here at Nova we do things the ‘Nova Way’ – We strive to exceed expectations, our own and our clients’. We have a service focus, to both our clients and our communities. We have a corporate culture of giving back and a policy that supports volunteerism with paid time to support the organizations important to each of us.
We focus on our people – The most important investment we have – We put a premium on development, cross training and helping our people look for new challenges.
Our remote & teleworking options offer maximum work/life balance understanding that family, friends and personal commitments are very important and managing these after 5 PM doesn’t always work.
We hire individuals that value teamwork, respect for one another, and ‘work family’ as much as we value preserving this culture at Nova.
Join Our Team!
Opportunities To Join Our Team:
- NEW: Part-Time Project Manager – Data Analyst/Report Writer (California)
- NEW: Senior Project Manager – HUD PCNA
- Environmental Site Assessments Engineer – Entry Level (Chaska, Houston)
- Project Manager – Environmental Site Assessments (Connecticut, Northern California, Atlanta)
- Project Manager – Property Condition Assessments (Dallas, Houston, Northern California, Southern California, New York)
- Senior Technical Surveyor – Nova Ambiente
- 2017 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig-White
- 2016 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig-White
- 2015 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig-White
- 2015 100 Best Companies to Work For by Minnesota Business Magazine
- 2015 Hot Firm by Zweig-White by Zweig-White
- 2014 Fastest Growing Companies by Inc 500/5000
- 2014 Best Firms to Work For by Zweig-White
- 2014 Hot Firm by Zweig-White
- 2014 Top 200 by ENR
- 2014 Fast 50 by Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal