Nova Consulting Group, Inc. (Nova), is pleased to announce the recent acquisition of ECAD Engineering, an environmental consulting and engineering company.
Nova opened its professional practice in 1987. Over the past 30 years, the firm’s growth has been predominantly internal, stemming from referrals made by clients and other industry professionals. The growth of our professional staff has evolved in a similarly organic manner. Nova has consistently attracted high-quality, committed professionals and invested in their training and development.
ECAD stands for Environmental Concepts and Design. The acquisition of ECAD Engineering will allow Nova to expand its expertise, providing a wider array of services and deeper knowledge base, particularly in the area of landfill engineering services. These include:
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Landfill Liners and Caps design and development
- Construction and Demolition (C&D) Landfills
- Environmental (Groundwater, Wastewater, Landfill Gas) Monitoring and Reports
- Construction Certification
- Surface Water Management (including SWPPP)
- Landfill Gas Venting Systems
- Permitting, NPDES Permits
- Plume Investigations
- Regulatory Negotiations
- Industrial Solid Waste Management Plans
- Remote Monitoring Systems.
Terry Kaiser, Principal Engineer and Hydrogeologist, founded ECAD Engineering in 1996. He has over 25 years of professional experience working with clients, regulators, and the public. He has extensive knowledge and the ability to bridge multidisciplined fields of engineering and hydrology to evaluate and develop job sites effectively.
If you have questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for your business, please contact your Nova sales representative at any time.by