Senior Project Manager – Building and Property Assessment
Nova Consulting Group, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a senior-level Building and Property Assessment Project Management position to coordinate, manage and review Property Condition Assessment (PCA) reports, Construction Loan Monitoring, and Construction Document Reviews reports based on site field inspections. This is a virtual office/work from home opportunity.
- Project Management: Senior Project Managers manage the project flow and report preparation to Nova and Client standards and deadline. This includes project setup and assignment (interaction with Scheduler), notifying Field Manager (this could be Nova staff or Professional Associate) of project requirements, monitoring the project, schedule compliance, technical review (or overseeing the review process) and closing the project (Invoice, shipping requirements, report rating, etc.)
- Technical report reviews (QA/QC): Nova has trained professionals that are part of Technical Review Team. This person is responsible for the review of the submitted report by the Field Manager, resolution of outstanding report issues, and is ultimately accountable for the technical merit of the report
- Perform Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) as needed; typical sites to be assessed would include commercial properties such as offices, warehouses, manufacturing sites and hotels (occasional travel)
- Other duties as needed
- 10+ years’ experience conducting and/or managing ESAs
- Experience in the management/review of related due diligence projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline
- Familiarity with ASTM E1527-13
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current, valid state driver’s license (position requires a motor vehicle record background check)
- Candidates with EP designation preferred
- Candidates with professional registrations preferred (RA, PG, PE, etc.)
- Experience conducting Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, and other specialty project scopes preferred
- Applicants must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Physical Demands: Ability to physically navigate site properties in various weather conditions; ability to climb a ladder to gain roof access; must be able to lift 25 lbs.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Human Resources.