Architecture/Engineering Project Manager (US and Canada)
Primary responsibilities will be to perform Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) as well as Project Capital Needs Assessments (PCNAs) in accordance with ASTM standards and local, state, and federal regulations.
Currently seeking candidates in all major metropolitan areas.
- 5+ years’ experience conducting and/or managing PCAs, PCNAs, and/or engineering and architectural consulting services
- College degree in architecture, engineering, or construction-related field
- Knowledge of building components, systems and cost estimating
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and internet programs
- Current, valid state driver’s license (position requires a motor vehicle record background check)
- Annual medical monitoring required
- Field work will require travel up to 50% primarily throughout your region as well as occasional trips throughout the US to support national needs
- Current professional licensure/registration preferred
- Experience conducting Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, and other specialty project scopes preferred
- Physical Demands: Ability to physically navigate site properties in various weather conditions; ability to climb a ladder to gain roof access; must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Applicants must be authorized to legally work in the United States
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Human Resources.