Environmental Project Manager – Connecticut
Primary responsibilities will be to perform Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with ASTM Phase I standards and local, state, and federal regulations; as well as, evaluate and recommend cleanup options and risk assessment analysis and costs.
- 5+ years of experience completing and/or managing ESAs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline
- Familiarity with ASTM E1527-13
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current, valid state driver’s license (position requires a motor vehicle record background check)
- Annual medical monitoring required
- Field work will require travel up to 50% primarily throughout your region as well as occasional trips throughout the US to support national needs
- Candidates with EP designation preferred
- Experience conducting Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, and other specialty project scopes preferred
- Physical Demands: Ability to physically navigate site properties in various weather conditions; ability to climb a ladder to gain roof access; must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Applicants must be authorized to legally work in the United States