Environmental Professional Associate
Nova is seeking experienced Independent Contractors to conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs). Interested candidates must have recent experience working in the Environmental Consulting field. Selected candidates will have the technical responsibility of completing the following components of project assignments:
|Municipal research (Nova orders basic historical/regulatory search)|
|Report Appendices (photo log, figures, aerial photos, Sanborn maps)|
Primary responsibilities will be to perform Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with ASTM Phase I standards as well as local, state and federal regulations. Evaluate and recommend cleanup options and risk assessment analysis and costs.
- At least 5 years of experience completing and/or managing ESAs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline
- Familiarity with ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and/or NEPA is desired
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and proficient computer skills
- Personal equipment including digital camera, cell phone, computer, Microsoft Office software
- Current Certifications (Asbestos, Radon, Lead in Water, LBP, etc.) preferred
- The ability and willingness to travel will affect the amount of work Nova schedulers are able to offer.
- Nova requests all candidates comply with a formal vetting process including questionnaires, a photo summary, and interviews before onboarding.
- Applicants must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Physical Demands: Ability to physically navigate site properties in various weather conditions; ability to climb a ladder to gain roof access; must be able to lift 25 lbs.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.